Thursday, February 5, 2009

blog update

So sciencewomen and other sciencebloggers are following a “blogroll amnesty” where you’re supposed to list five worthy, less read blogs than your own. Honestly, most of the blogs I follow have significantly more traffic than I do, but my list of blogs that I read on a regular listing could use some updating.

So here’s my list of additional recommended blogs:

Geology:
Silver Fox at Looking for detachment
Chris Rowan at Highly allochthonous

General Science/Academia:
Sciencewomen: Being the change we want to see in science and engineering
Brazen Hussy at What the hell is wrong with you

Just for fun:
Sara Lorimer at It’s lovely! I’ll take it!

Now let's see if I remember how to update my blogroll...

(ok, I did my editing. If anybody wants to be in a different category, let me know!)

1 comment:

Silver Fox said...

It's Lovely, I'll take it! - that's a fun one! And thanks for the addition. :)