Monday, January 16, 2012

profile update

For those who have been keeping track (or avoiding work by reading all 370 + posts), you know that I finished my thesis in late 2008 and got my masters degree in 2009.

I thought that with the new year, perhaps it was time to update my profile to reflect the fact that I am no longer in grad school. I still have great fondness for grad school (the free time! the social life! spending all of my time on my own research!) and strong opinions about various aspects of academia, so I'll still have posts on the subject.

If you would like to see any changes to the format (sidebars, color scheme, etc), put a word in and we can discuss. Right now, my color scheme is "colors I like" plus "non-migraine inducing", but I'll listen to an argument for something else...

No comments: