Wednesday, March 5, 2014

favorite posts

I've been doing this blogging thing for a while now. I have some readers who have been here essentially since the beginning (thanks!), but I'm sure I've picked up some new readers since then.

I thought it would be fun to go through and pick out a few of my favorite posts so far as an entry to the back catalog for new readers. When I go trawling through old posts, I'm often looking for a specific subject. So rather than picking posts in a given timeframe, I looked for a representative sample in each subject.

Going in order of label frequency:

field rants: small ≠ wimp

short psychology: growing toward grace

miscellany: number clarity

academia: field course costs

geology: accretionary wedge - varves

management: micro-budgeting

gear: I detect...

advice: rig mortality

blogging: mah audience

drilling: drill right here

things I like: mountaineering

the public: thank you

weather: (not) warming up

travel: hotel warrior

writing: logbook review

driving: winter driving

how old are you: teasing

office space: graduate office space

world studies: passport

Something to browse on a slow day, anyway...

No comments: