Happy new year! I've been out because of holiday duties, traveling in areas with minimal internet, and illness.
Last year, I mentioned some resolutions. So how'd I do?
1. I did not get back to working out 2x/week. I did, however, lose 15 pounds in three weeks because of a particularly stressful field event. I don't recommend this.
2. I kept blogging. Sort of. Um, I'm still here, right? We'll ignore my 3 week silence.
3. I did not go somewhere exotic. I did have a lovely week on a familiar beach this year.
4. I did keep up with my correspondence, at least a little better - I still don't communicate enough (the odd blast of TMI on facebook does not count), but I got back in touch with a very old friend who I hadn't spoken to in years, and I re-connected with a group of loved ones I'd been neglecting far too long.
5. I stopped wasting quite as much time on stupid internet stuff, mainly because I'd gotten sort of bored with my old favorites.
So, I didn't keep 1 or 3, but I'll give myself partial credit for the other 3. So...25%?
Tomorrow I'll get to this year's resolutions.