Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the travel bug

I am forever trying to separate out posts so that I don't have 900 "field rant" posts.

As geologist, I'm forever in transit between field sites and different offices. This has made me something of an expert in field travel. So I'll go through and add a new "travel" tag to separate out the posts a little.

If there are any other tags that come to mind for this blog, let me know! I will admit that now that I have a couple hundred posts, adding new tags is something of a commitment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks for your time!
Also see my page :: Vrujci